Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Product: Lush Cup O' Coffee Scrub

Coffee scrubs have been all the rage lately. There's something in coffee that makes the skin more bright and enhances circulation.  This means the skin is boosted and the appearance of cellulite can even be reduced, if used to those specific parts of the body (i.e. thighs, stomach, butt).

When I was perusing through Lush's website a few weeks back and noticed they had a new coffee scrub on the market, I was elated. I've been having a major Lush obsession lately and this product needed to be part of my ever-growing Lush collection.


At first, this scrub was only available online and I waited until it came out in stores as well. I wanted to smell and feel the product before deciding whether or not it was worth a try. Obviously, since I'm writing this post, I decided to purchase it.

Here's what I think of the scrub so far...



I love Lush products, yes I said it again. They are very versatile and the Cup O' Coffee Scrub is no exception. It can be used as a face or body scrub, but if left on the skin, can become a mask, for extra brightening benefits.

The scrubbing particles themselves are quite coarse, so beware those with extra sensitive skin, this may not me your cup of coffee, get it ?



I wouldn't use this every day, but perhaps two or three times a week just to give my skin that extra bit of glowiness.

So far, I've tried it out twice and I am in love! This mask is great and if you like the scent of coffee, this is definitely something you should check out. Personally, I don't drink coffee because I dislike the taste, but the scent I can handle.

The price is also reasonable. For a scrub that I'll most likely use only on my face a couple times a week, this will last me a while. For CAD$10.95 you get 150g of product, which is what I opted for.

Next time you walk by a Lush shop, give this scrub a try, I am sure you'll love it.

Which other Lush products should make their way into my collection?

xx

1 comment:

  1. I just ran out of my Frank Body scrub and am itching to replace it with some more coffee like scrubs! Especially if I can just pop down to Lush instead of waiting for something to arrive in the mail. [=

    ♡Em | www.ouiemmy.com

    ReplyDelete